Most Recruiting/HR departments do not have the resources and time needed to continuously find and hire new people. Some have the resources but would prefer to use them on core competencies rather than focusing on individual hires.
Given the scenario, most companies have two options: one is to invest more, employee more to build a recruiting team from the ground up, and the other is to outsource that task entirely or partially and save time, energy and money. Most companies are quickly recognizing the value of outsourcing. Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing where an employer outsources either the entire or part of the recruitment process to an external service provider. This provider serves to provide the necessary skills, tools, technologies, and activities to serve as the client’s virtual “recruiting department”.
RPO is the transfer of all, or part, of the recruitment process to an external provider, this process can be worked on an On-site/Off-site/Off-shore model.
Explarity Inc. seeks to create a unique business model that would allow us to offer clients highly flexible, easy-to-engage outsourced HR/Resourcing services delivered through a fixed cost, fee-for-service commercial framework. We offer a wide range of services tailored to our clients’ specific HR requirements. Explarity Inc. provides agile, on-demand Resourcing expertise with minimal or no fixed costs.
“To use our expertise and knowledge to the benefit of our clients through open and collaborative partnership”
– Industry knowledge and discipline expertise
– Client focused due diligence and a roadmap to delivering results
– Candidate trust and an exceptional database of professionals
– Understanding organizational needs and building business units for firms
- Extensive experience with high-volume recruiting responsibilities within start-ups and corporate environments.
- Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and using software for ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Programs.
- Participate in recruitment, interview and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promote a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Meet established hiring targets and maintains compliance with established reporting structure.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity and provide expert advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop strong client and candidate relationships and maintain communication with both.
- Source, screen, evaluate and select candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates. Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other related information.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources such as Dice, Monster, Careerbuilder, Professional/Social networking sites, 3rd party vendors, Independent consultants and execute various recruiting strategies.
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts (i.e., alternative sourcing). Utilize a resume database for sourcing and tracking of all candidates.
- Proficiency with employment interviewing techniques and applicant appraisal.
- High level of proficiency with MS Outlook, Office, MS Word and Excel software.
- Familiarity with Internet navigation and on-line recruiting technology/tools.
- Demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners.
- Ability to handle volume recruiting in a fast paced, (un) structured environment, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strong understanding of requisition processes.
- Brings a creative approach to recruiting who’s not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
- ERP/SCM/CRM: Oracle Applications (including eBusiness Suite), SAP, PeopleSoft, J D Edwards, Siebel
- Databases & Tools: Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, Pervasive, Interbase, Btrieve, etc.
- Web Services & Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework, etc.
- Languages: VB, ASP.NET, J2EE, Java family, PHP, C, C++, COBOL, etc.
- Mobile Applications: Android, iOS, etc.
- Core Technologies: IBM, CISCO, Client-Server, etc.